Due to the nature of the SEO/SMO/ORM/PPC/CRO services, Digitalcare Corporation requires its clients to subscribe the services for a minimum term-period of 6 months to actually see the end results. A refund can only be initiated in the first month of the Digital marketing campaign if Digitalcare Corporation fails to deliver on the following grounds:
- If there is no improvement in any of the Keyword Rankings by the end of the first month.
- If there is no improvement in the Fixation of Technical Errors or Issues present on the website by the end of the first month.
- If no work has been done on the Social Media Profiles of the client in the first month.
(In case of Multiple Social Media Profiles Subscriptions, if no work has been done on all the Social Media Profiles)
NO REFUNDS will be initiated for Cancellations due to the following reasons:
In case of Website Development/ Redesigning:
- If the client cancels the project Mid-way i.e. prior to the completion of the website or prior to the site going live online.
- If the work on the website is delayed due to the Non-Compliance or due to the Non-Responsive nature of the client.
In case of Monthly Campaigns:
- If the work in the first month is delayed due to the Non-Compliance or due to the Non-Responsive nature of the client.
- Demands of the client for the change in the already agreed upon Deliverable.